Thursday, November 22, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox opening!


All these products were sent to me buy Influenster to test and review. Find out how to get your own at http://www.influenster.com/ .




My first reaction when I opened this box was pure joy. I thought to myself wow this is the best box I have received from Influenster to date. The first product that caught my eye was the Kiss ever Pro Lash Starter Kit. I thought to myself no way these will look right on me, and can I even put them on my self with out loosing an eye. lol "Wish me luck guys!"

Next, thing was the Goodys Spin Pins. I was pretty excited to try these out on my daughters hair. She has baby fine and, extremely thin hair. Normal bobby pins literally slide out of her hair just from the movement of her head. Defiantly have my fingers crossed these work. There are so many cute hair styles I would love to try on her hair.

Third, was the Bath And Body Works mini candle. It is the Fireside scented 1.3 oz candle. It is really super cute. The packaging is really cute as well. I have always wanted to try a Bath And Body Works candle but just have never bought one. So you know that is probably going to be the first thing I try out.

Fourth, thing I received was a NYC Individual eyes custom compact. I love the shade of colors in this duo. It also has a primer, and illuminator that comes with it. Really how can you go wrong with this awesome compact? So looking forward to reviewing this as well.

Fifth, thing I received was EBOOST. It is a powder that you mix up with water. That clams to boost your mind, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients. It comes in four different flavors Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, or Super Berry. I'm pretty intrigued to see how this works.

Sixth, and last in my box was a sample size of Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. It has coconut and silk extracts in it that are suppose to help control frizz. I defiantly have the type of hair for this test. It smells nice out of the bottle. I hope it gets the job done. No one likes frizzy hair. So anything that will work to control it I'm all over it.

I just wanted to say a quick Thank you, for number one reading my blog, and to Influenster for sending me such a great box of goodies to review. I hope you guys can find the time to check out there website. Its so much fun trying new products out, and it is 100% free. Influenster even takes care of the shipping. How great is that. Well I'm going to go and test out all my new goodies. I will be back for the update. Stay Tuned!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment