Friday, November 23, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit!



This product was given to me by Influenster to test and review. But all words spoken are my own opinion of the performance of the product.





I have finally gotten up the courage to test out the lashes. lol I have to say not as bad as I thought it would be. I was pleasantly surprised how easy they were to apply. I'm in love with my new lashes. Truly never thought I would look right with falsies on. I truly believe now it depends on what brand it is you buy. Because these are so beautiful on. They are made with 100% human hair, and they are reusable. As you can tell from the picture they come with some great little tweezers that really help you to get a good grip as you apply the lashes. I wore these out the other day, and got so many complements on how pretty my eyes were. For only $5.99 you really can not go wrong with these lashes. I have came to find there is not a product I have tried that I have hated made by Kiss. It is quite the opposite I love them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment