Friday, November 23, 2012

Bath & Body Works Mini Candle


This product was given to me by Influenster to test and review. But all words spoken are my own opinion of the performance of the product.



As I'm sure you guys can guess I was looking forward to lighting this cute little candle up. Even Though I make my own candles, I still love to try other candles. Of course that's one of the reasons I started making them myself. Because I have always loved candles. Ever since I could remember I collected them. I have to report unfortunately that the candle was a bust in the scent throw department. I had stated in my opening the Beauty Blogger VoxBox blog that the scent I received was Fireside. I meant to say Black Pepper Bergamot. The scent of the candle just sniffing it is a really nice scent. So its not that I don't like it. Its just when I lit it up I waited, and waited , and I could never get a scent off of the candle. Even when I had it sitting right in front of me. I had such high hopes for this candle. The fact that its a Bath and Body product, and that it only costs $3.50. But I will say this. It could have been just this scent was not a strong one. So I'm going to purchase a few more of the mini candles just to see if they all are the same, scent throw wise. I will let you guys know. As always Thanks for Reading.

If you guys would like you could purchase a mini for your self, and let me know what you think of the scent throw. I really would like to make sure I just don't have candle noise, and am being to critical. http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment