Friday, November 23, 2012

"Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin"

This product was given to me by Influenster to test and review. But all words spoken are my own opinion of the performance of the product.


Yay!! Is my feelings on these awesome little spin pins. I will tell you why!! My daughter Callie has some of the finest thin baby hair even at eight years old, it is really long as well. I always love to play with her hair, and we have fun styling it different ways. But a lot of times with long hair styles you have to use bobby pins to keep it in place. They literally slide right out of her hair. Such a pain as you can imagine. These pins completely solved that problem for us. The price for these are $7.29 for two. I did think that was a little pricey at first, but now I can see they are worth every penny. It also has a little three style guide in the box. With some really cute styles that were easy to achieve. I will say this is my favorite thing in the box. I never knew these little pins would work so well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment