Friday, November 23, 2012

NYC Individual Eyes Custom Compact!

This product was given to me by Influenster to test and review. But all words spoken are my own opinion of the performance of the product. 


         Hey guys I finally had a chance to use the NYC Custom Compact a few times. My finding is for a drugstore eye shadow duo this is great. I really love that it had a primer and illuminator with the 4 shadow colors. The price they have this listed for is $4.99. You really can not find a better deal than that. You get so much for so little. I will be honest I did not think it would be that great quality wise. But I was wrong. The color lasted for at least 12 hours, and the primer is nice. I have to say I really loved the illuminator the most. I love that bright eyed look. The illuminator really did its job lighting and illuminating my eyes. I also used it as a highlighter on my cheeks. I love the consistency of it. It goes on very creamy and smooth, and blends in really nicely. I would have to say after reviewing this products I want it in other colors as well. I would recommend this product, and already have plans to buy more myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment