Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress






(I was given these product complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster.)





This is the second thing I tried in my Voxbox. I have to say this is my favorite product I received from Influenster. I love love love these!!! I honestly can not think of any Cons. But here are the Pro's. They are super easy to apply, there is no drying time. These lasted me close to two and a half weeks. They cost around $5.00 to $6.00 in stores, but after your done applying them it looks like you have a $20.00 manicure. You can use them on your toes as well as your fingers. They have a lot of really cute designs as well. I had always pasted these by in stores thinking one they would be to hard to put on, and not look right, and two they would just look cheap. I was very wrong. I have purchased many since using my gifted set. I could really almost justify never painting my nails again and just using these. You guys have got to check them out. http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Kiss-Nail-Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment