Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor




(I was given these product complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster.)



First product I used out of my Voxbox was the Gillette Venus & Olay Razor. I absolutely love this razor. It produces a very clean, and close shave. With out giving you razor burn. Which I have to say with my sensitive skin that is something I never find in a razor. It truly never fails I always get razor burn using razors. I would have to say this would be my number one Pro about this product. Now I will have to say there is one Con to it as well. The way that the soap is positioned around the razor head makes it hard to use after a few shaves. I have used my razor around four times, and I can no longer get any of the soap off the razor onto my legs when I shave with it. There is still plenty left on it, but like I said the positioning of them make it hard to use. I think next time I purchase the razor heads I will try leaving them out of the tub. That may help the soap around it not melt as fast. Other than that one Con I really like the razor. I was very surprised how soft it left my skin after using it. You guys defiantly should try it out. Here is the link to try the product for yourself.  http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/index.jsp You can also find out more about this product at http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Gillette-Venus-Olay. Hope you check it out and try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment